At Queen Mary, Research in String Theory is funded by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC - formerly the Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council (PPARC)) through our
- STFC Consolidated Grant, String Theory, Gauge Theory and Duality, A Brandhuber, DS Berman, S Ramgoolam, R Russo, WJ Spence, S Thomas, G Travaglini, and B Wecht, 2008-2013.
Our group is also part of two European Networks:
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship, M Buican, 2016-2021
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship, C Papageorgakis, 2013-2018
- EPSRC Advanced Fellowship, G Travaglini, 2005-2010, plus EPSRC Standard Grant, 2006-2009.
- PPARC Rolling Grant, String Theory, Gauge Theory and Gravity, WJ Spence, S Thomas, A Brandhuber, S Ramgoolam, R Russo, DS Berman, 2006-2008.
- PPARC Special Programme Grant, Gauge Theory, String Theory and Twistor Space Techniques, WJ Spence and A Brandhuber 2005-2007.
- EPSRC Advanced Fellowship, DS Berman, 2003-2008.
- PPARC Advanced Fellowship, S Ramgoolam, 2003-2008.
- The European Superstring Theory Network, 2005-2009.